Raza Khan, MD
- International Health and Medicine, at the Joyce and Irving Goldman School of Medicine, Ben-Gurion University
Current reading interests include: history, social criticism, religion and spirituality, international affairs, and language. Other interests include: backpacking-style travel; maintaining classic automobiles; the occasional recreational sport, film, and music; and most of all, dining, conversing, and drinking tea with my close friends.
- Board Certified in Psychiatry and Neurology
Medical Society Memberships:
- Fellow: American Academy of Sleep Medicine, since January 2014
- Member: American Academy of Sleep Medicine, since April 2007
- Member: American Academy of Neurology, since January 2004